The leaders of North America decided to expand on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in 2005. As a result, they, together with the heads of multinational corporations in America, Mexico, and Canada, begin the process of destroying the sovereignty of all three nations as they eventually formed a political and economic union. It will have a common outer perimeter allowing the free flow of people throughout the union. The completion date of the enclosed common outer border of the continent was 2010, but other issues caused a delay.
This Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America was announced on March 23, 2005, by Bush, Vicente Fox of Mexico and Paul Martin of Canada, at a meeting in Waco, Texas. All three committed their nations to this union, which would be run initially by trade agreements for the benefit of multinational corporations and nothing for the workers but cheap wages and competition from Mexicans. Legislators from all three nations would meet with cabinet members and corporate “advisers” to decide policy and produce legislation for the Community. These groups will eventually morph into a European Union type of governance, a government in which the member states (including America) will defer to when conflicts occur.
The Council on Foreign Relations (CEOs) developed a plan for this union called a North American Community. Each leader appointed “ministers” to meet and submit “a trilateral report setting forth specific and measurable goals, along with action plans for implementation.” The first ministers representing the United States in their initial dismantling of U.S. sovereignty were Secretaries Carlos Gutierrez, Condoleezza Rice, and Michael Chertoff. George Bush commended them for their efforts on June 27, 2005.
The few announcements made by Bush through the Whitehouse website were vague and general, enough so that an ordinary citizen would not suspect that his motives would be harmful to America. The plan and other details about this stealth dismantling of our nation piece by piece are available from official sites on the internet and articles on this page.
President Obama has accepted the task of completing this destruction of our nation, attending the yearly summits and he recently announced the goal of completing a “North American perimeter” around the continent. This is the key to the integration of North America, economically and politically. Please read the information at the websites provided below, understand the links and those responsible. Then speak out if you oppose the destruction of that “shining city upon a hill.”
The North American perimeter, also known as a “common security perimeter”, can be found on page 8 at the Building a North American Community link here.
More information below;
Obama’s “Pathways to Prosperity in the Americas”
- Florida: The Gateway of the Americas (note that the site is gone, but this documentation remains).
- Hillary Clinton, OP-ED from the Miami Herald
- Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State in El Salvador in 2009.
- This article about building a North American Community with a common security perimeter around North America is from the George W. Bush Department of State in 2005.
- Wikileak: A message from the U.S. Ambassador to Washington on how to keep the plan to fully integrate North America a secret from the American citizens (2005).
- Whitehouse: President Obama and Prime Minister Harper of Canada-Beyond the Border
- United States–Mexico A New Vision
- Obama Signature Creates Continental Perimeter
- USNORTHCOM. Integrated Response force (operational) for North America and the Gulf of Mexico.
In 2008 Obama lied About His Ties to the CFR and NAU
Barack Obama: Your Children Should Learn To Speak Spanish